Elastic waterproof top coat plaster, granule size up to 4mm with new technology elastic and water repellent resins. Ready for interior and exterior use only after adding water. Ideal for demanding projects, ensures long-term resistance. Available in white. Can be coloured to 24 shades by pigments DUROCOLOR POWDER-P by DUROSTICK in 250gr pouches. It is classified under class GP: CSIII/W2, as per ΕΝ 998-1.
HYDROSTOP PLASTER ELASTIC is easy to use on prepared masonry with base coat plaster from concrete, bricks, cement blocks, porobeton and on cement boards and plaster boards, as well as on masonry made from wood or sheet steel, after these are coated with the DUROSTICK DS-260 quartz primer.
1. Surface Preparation: The substrate shall be free from dust, oil or loose materials. It must be thoroughly wetted. To improve the quality of results before HYDROSTOP PLASTER ELASTIC application, prime the substrate with coloured plaster preparation primer HYDROSTOP PLASTER PRIMER to avoid dehydration and uneven drying.
2. Application: To prepare coloured plaster, pour HYDROSTOP PLASTER ELASTIC in a pot of water where the DUROCOLOR POWDER-P pigment powder from colour swatch has been mixed, at a ratio of 5.0-5.5 lt water/bag, and stir with power drill at low revs until the mix is fully homogenized. Allow the mix to cure for 5-10 minutes and periodically repeat stirring. The plaster shall be spread with stainless steel spatula to a 0.5-0.8cm thickness in two coats. After the plaster has soaked-up, sand the surface with plastic grinder or hard grinder for plaster surfaces. The plaster with traditional (rustic) texture is sanded by horizontal, vertical or circular motions depending on the desired result.
Attention: During the final sanding process the grinder must be slightly damp, not excessively soaked, as there is a risk of local discoloration of the top surface.
• May not be mixed in a concrete / mortar mixer
• It is not recommended to use a mortar blasting machine or to add improvement resins.
• May not be applied at temperatures lower than +5°C and higher than +35°C.
• Protect fresh coated surfaces against high temperatures, rain or freezing.
• Clean tools with water immediately after use. In the contrary case, cleaning must be carried out only by mechanical equipment.
• Quantities of 1.800 kg can be delivered ready and coloured.
• In case of supplements to unfinished projects, it is possible to add more pigment DUROCOLOR POWDER-P in powder form, available in 250 gr bags.
• After full curing, the product is harmless to health and to the environment.